a project called "Bandung Cross Outlet" where I am going to visit an Outlet in Bandung on the weekend, and write a post about it. Follow my blog for the weekly post! Hope you got inspired and blessed while reading!

2/09/2013

Bright day. Bright smile




 Yippie! another bright day to take a shoot in my backyard with my kind hearted sister Helena Agnes. The sun is bright enough, so I do not need to edit this picture anymore, they all are fresh from the lens!

Okay let's get on to the details :
1. Ribbon headbands (forget the price, sorry :(  - Star, Sumarecon Mall serpong)

2. Light purple top (Rp.129k, Toscavica, in VARC outlet, Jl.Riau, Bandung )

3. Zebra pattern skirt (Rp.50k , urbie sale, Jariwaringin, Jakarta Selatan)

4. Light brown wedges (Rp.200k, Antonio Shoes, Tanah Abang Blok A, 3th floor Los B no.109, Jakarta Pusat)



after all, smile is the best make up that all girls can ever have.

15 comments:

  1. hello dear~
    thanks for your sweet comments :')
    i love the shoes!! the tops is nice too :3

    just following your blog dear! :)
    keep in touch & see you around ;)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. otani itu ada di Jogja :) hehe
    btw, thanks for following me, i've just follow you back
    keep in touch ya <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loooveee the shoes so much! Can't believe you got it from Tanah Abang :D Love the whole clean and simple look. You're so cute!

    BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  4. already follow you back dear
    i love the 1st picture anyway :3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures. They are so natural.

    Mimi

    World of Plastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetie really beautiful your blouse and your shoes!

    Xoxo

    http://www.sakuranko.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute and pretty :)fantastic top :)great blog Dear :) would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look super adorable!
    wedgesnya lucu bangett ❤
    just found your blog and following you now.
    hope your can follow me back and we can keep in touch :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. iii, wedgesnya lucu kak!
    you look skinny! envy envy :(
    ihihi, anyway, you have a super great style and I love how you put on the price!

    stay pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are too sweet while left a super sweet comment on our blog dear! ❤
    yeahh sisters are the best help to took a photos :P
    anyway I've following your blog first dear
    and thanks for following us back :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi dear...
    I love your style!
    I am following you, would you mind follow me back? :)
    nothingelsebutelsza.blogspot.com
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  12. followed back Dear thank you for your sweet comment <3 happy to have a new friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice blog! im now following you with gfc and bloglovin!
    please follow me back :)

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi dear, I really love photos when u laugh.. So natural..
    Btw i love ur shirt :))

    Love,

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, great blog! Would you like to follow each other via gfc and Bloglovin? :)

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...