a project called "Bandung Cross Outlet" where I am going to visit an Outlet in Bandung on the weekend, and write a post about it. Follow my blog for the weekly post! Hope you got inspired and blessed while reading!

2/11/2013

teen(age dream) vouge





Bought it in Books & Beyond, Siloam Hospitals Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang. It cost Rp.64k, I just knew it when I got to the cashier - to ovoid my self of great embarrassment, I bought it anyway -_- .  Could it be my first and last teen vouge? Wkwkwkwk 

5 comments:

  1. I never read any magazine again since I read my office task now, LOL

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya aku juga sibuk kak kuliah, ini beli gara2 kmrn di opname aja di siloam biar gak boring hahaha

      Delete
  2. aku juga punya ini :))

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading TeenVogue. It's my favourite magazine since I was in high school.
    I like the february issue, especially about the denim zone :)

    thank you for following me, I've followed you too

    xx

    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...